Foreigners need to follow the following steps to apply for a business license in Seychelles:
- Applicant submits Project to the Seychelles Investment Board (SIB) for approval.
- SIB processes and approves the project.
- Applicant lodges new application at SLA.
- SLA verifies application, supporting documents and inputs the information in the system.
- Application is processed and submitted for inspection.
- SLA Inspectors and consulting agency compiles inspection report and submit for approval.
- Approval of license by CEO or Deputy CEO of SLA.
- Debit note is raised and applicant makes payment of license.
- License is issued to applicant.