Local Driving License
When residents are applying for a local driving license, the applicant must:
- Complete a driving license application form.
- Attach a Competency Certificate from the Commissioner of Police that the applicant is capable of driving and fully controlling the vehicle in respect of which the application is made or a valid foreign driving permit.
- License fee of SR 500 for 10 years.
When non-residents are applying for a local driving license, the applicant must produce:
- His/Her valid foreign driving license
- Government Occupancy Permit (GOP)
- Seychelles National Identity Card