Complimentary Health Services
Download Application Form
Download Act & Regulation
|Manipulative Therapist (Chiropractor||SCR3000|
Documents to accompany application
- In the case of an individual, a copy of the certificate of competence in the relevant Complimentary Health Care Service.
- Transcript of training and proof of experience in the field of the relevant Complimentary Health Care Service.
- In the case of a firm, the documents referred to in paragraphs (a) and (b) in respect of each of the partners of the firm and the certificate of registration of the firm.
- In the case of a corporate body, written documents referred to in paragraphs (a) and relating to the Complimentary Health Care Services specified in the application, and the certificate of incorporation and memorandum of association of the corporate body
- In the case of a new or recently renovated premises, a copy of the certificate of occupancy issued by the Ministry responsible for Physical Planning.
- If not the owner of the premises a copy of the lease agreement of the premises to be used to provide services
- Appropriate licence fees as shown above:
To Comply with the licences (Complimentary Health Care Services) Regulation 2004
If there is a change of health care professional to provide such a service, this authority must be informed in advanced and provided with the qualification and experience of the professional who is to provide such service.
To display this licence at a conspicuous place on the business premises specified in the licence.
‘’Once issued, licence fee is non-refundable’’.