Foreigners need to follow the following steps to apply for a business license in Seychelles:
- Applicant submits their project to the Seychelles Investment Board.
- SIB circulates the business plan to the referral agencies and their recommendation(s) are provided to the applicant in a feedback letter.
- Applicant lodges new application at SLA.
- SLA verifies application, supporting documents and inputs the information in the system.
- Application is processed and submitted for inspection.
- SLA Inspectors and consulting agency compiles inspection report and submit for approval.
- Approval of license by CEO or Deputy CEO of SLA.
- Debit note is raised and applicant makes payment of license.
- License is issued to applicant.
To find out what Economic Activities foreigners may invest in, kindly read the Seychelles Investment (Economic Activities) Regulations.
Seychelles Investment Board
Visit the Seychelles Investment Board website for more information on investment in Seychelles.