Download Application Form
Documents To Accompany Application
- In the case where the applicant is an individual and personally provides the service where the applicant states that he has a certain standard of education, competence, skill or experience, a certificate showing that the applicant has the standard of education, competence, skill or experience
- In the case of a firm where the partners in the firm will personally provide the service, where the partners in the firm state that they have a certain standard of education, competence, skill or experience, a certificate showing that the partners of the firm have the standard of education, competence skill or experience
- In the case of a body corporate or in the case where an individual or the partners in the firm will not personally provide the service where it is stated in the application that the body corporate, individual or firm has in its employment or has contracted to employ persons who posses a certain standard of education, competence, skill or experience, evidence to the satisfaction of the Authority that the body corporate, individual or firm has in its employment or has contracted to employ persons possessing the standard of education , competence, skill or experience
- Where premises are required for the purpose of providing the service specified in the application, documentary proof that the applicant is the owner or lessee of the premises
To comply with licences (miscellaneous services) regulations 2000
Services to be provided by :-
Allocated with st plate number :
1. Trade plate should be used for testing of vehicles only;
2. It shall be used only between 6am to 6pm on any day;
3. If the trade plate allocated to you is lost, destroyed, or defaced or where the writing on the plates has been altered by fading or otherwise, you must inform the authority in writing immediately for replacement and pay the fee scr200 for each plates. The present plates must be returned to the authority;
4. The trade plate should have a valid insurance policy at all times;
5. The trade plate should be surrendered to the authority within 15 days in the event that the license is not renewed.
2. Operational hours should be restricted on
:- week days from 8.00 hrs to 16.00 hrs
:- saturdays from 9.00 hrs to 12.00 hrs
:- and with no works on sundays.
To display this licence at a conspicuous place on the business premises specified in the licence.
‘’Once Issued, Licence Fee is Non-Refundable’’.
To provide good quality of work/workmanship on contracts undertaken and respect the deadline
For completion of work agreed with clients.
To provide credible information to the authority when issuing letter for the purpose of waiver of
Surcharge. If information is proven to be false, action will be taken against your operating licence
Fire fighting equipment should be installed to the satisfaction of the chief fire officer.
Provisions should be made for the collection and drainage of waste.
The proposed development shall not give rise to nuissance by reasons of noise /smell/dirt and fumes
To any adjoining properties and its occupiers thereof, thus affecting the environment.
Must at all times during the duration of this licence, have a valid lease agreement, and copy of same
To be provided to this authority. If premise is not being lease then the above is not applicable.