Hirer of Water Sports Equipment
Download Application Form
|(Beach Craft, Wind-Surfing Board, Sail Board)||SCR100 per craft|
Documents To Accompany Application
- Lease Agreement or Proof of Ownership of Business premises
- Planning Authority’s approval and certificate of occupancy in respect of a newly constructed premises or change of use if the premises was not being used a shop
In the case of
(i) A Company – the certificate of incorporation and memorandum of Association
(ii) A Partnership – the certificate of registration of the business
- In the case of a licence to hirer video films, the name of the manager and a copy of his or her national identity card to ensure that the manager is 18 years of age or above
- In the case of hirer of watersport equipment, the insurance policy, a contract with a hotel to provide such a business and certificate of seaworthiness from the Maritime Safety Administrator
- Note that all hirers of plant, bicycles, bullock carts and watersport equipments require an insurance policy covering the passenger, crew, and the public for personal injury and for damage caused to property
To display this licence at a conspicuous place on the business premises as specified in the licence.
Licence is not transferable
‘’Once issued, licence fee is non-refundable’’
1. Subject to valid insurance policy to include third party passenger liability.
2. Inspection survey by the seychelles maritime safety administration.
3. On condition that the manager is in regular attendance at place of business at all times or to appoint someone who has met with the satisfaction of the authority.
4. To ensure the safety of the public and other users of the beach and inshore waters.
5. The watersports equipment must not be operated or used within waters in and around areas utilised by swimmers and the general public in accordance with the beach control act (cap 14) and comply with the act.