Manufacture of Bacca
Download Application Form
Where the projected annual turnover of the manufacturing enterprise
|5 Years||10 Years|
|Does not exceed R100,000||SCR1200||SCR2400|
|Exceeds R100,000 but does not exceed R500,000||SCR1400||SCR2800|
Documents To Accompany Application
- In the case of an individual applying for a licence , documentary proof
to the satisfaction of the Authority that the applicant has the education, competence, skill or experience required of a holder of the licence
- In the case of a firm, documentary proof of the education, competence, skill or experience referred to in paragraph (a) in respect of each of the partners of the firm
- In the case of a corporate body
(i) copies of the certificate of incorporation and memorandum of
(ii) documentary proof to the satisfaction of the Authority that the
applicant has in its employment persons including the manager possessing the required education, skill, competence or experience
- Documentary proof that the applicant is the owner or lessee of the premises to be used for manufacturing
- Where the premises referred to in paragraph (d) is new or has been renovated
(i) planning approval and certificate of occupancy that the premises comply with all the planning requirements under the laws of Seychelles
(ii) a certificate from the person in charge of the Fire Brigade that the premises comply with the planning requirements relating to fire protection under the laws of Seychelles.
- Letter of approval from the Ministry responsible for Industries
(not applicable to small scale manufacturing of food products where the annual turnover does not exceed R10000
- A signed statement of the estimated gross turnover for the first year of manufacturing after the grant or renewal of licence
- Licence holder shall
(i) ensure that the relevant premises comply with all occupational safety requirements under the laws of Seychelles
(ii) make arrangements with SWAC or a licensed refuse collector for the disposal of refuse from the premises and
(iii) keep the premises clean at all times and maintain it in good order and repair
- The holder of a licence shall display the licence at a conspicuous place at his principal place of business
1. This licence permits you to manufacture and sell bacca in containers not to be consumed on the premises and by the roadside but elsewhere.
2. To comply with the licences (liquor outdoor entertainment) regulations 1998 as applicable to the manufacture and sale of bacca and the licences (manufacturing regulations, 1999.
3. To display this licence at a conspicuous place on the business premises specified in the licence.
‘’once issued, licence fee is non-refundable’’.