Operator of Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
Download Application Form
Documents To Accompany Application
a) in the case where the applicant will personally provide the services and states that he has a certain standard of education, competence, skill or experience, a certificate showing that the applicant has the standard of education, competence, skill or experience;
b) in the case of a firm where the partners of a firm will personally provide the services, a certificate showing that the partners of the firm have the standard of education, competence, skill or experience;
c) in the case of a body corporate or where an individual or the partners in the firm will not personally provide the service, evidence to the satisfaction of the Authority that the body corporate, individual or firm possessing the standard of education, competence, skill or experience;
d) where premises are required for the purposes of providing the services specified in the application, documentary
e) in the case of a firm a true copy of registration of the firm and in the case of a corporate body a true copy of the certificate of incorporation and the memorandum and articles of association of the corporate body;
f) in respect of an application requiring premises to carry out any of the following services, planning approval for the use of the premises to carry on the business;
Public Bodies to be consulted
• Port Authority
• SLA Application form
To comply with licences (miscellaneous services) regulations 2000
– To provide landry and dry cleaning services
– To comply with all requirements and standards set by the ministry of health and that from the ministry of environment assessment and pollution control section.
– To ensure that good quality service is provided to the public.
– The existing development should not give rise to nuisance by reasons of accumulation of waste water, to any residential properties and the occupiers thereof, thus affecting the environment.
– The licence holder must inform this authority in writing of any change of management, directors, partners and shareholders during the validity of the licence.