Tour Operator Licence
Download Application Form
Documents To Accompany Application
a) bank guarantee of R1m as security;
b) certificate of incorporation and memorandum of association of the company applying for the license;
c) documentary proof to the satisfaction of the Authority that the applicant is the owner or lessee of the premises from where the business is to be carried on;
d) License fee of R2000 for 5 years
e) An affidavit by the applicant that the applicant or any member of the applicant’s managerial staff or any of its partners, directors, or shareholders does not own any shares in a hotel, car hiring business or any other tour operating company.
TO COMPLY WITH LICENCES (TOUR OPERATOR AND TRAVEL AGENT) REGULATIONS 1997 .
To display this licence at a conspicuous place on the business premises specified in the licence.
‘’Once Issued, Licence Fee is Non-Refundable’’.
1. The Company to which the licence is granted must be incorporated under the Companies Act with at least 67% of its shares owned
by Seychellois Nationals.
2. The Company to which the licence is granted must have a paid up share capital of not less than R300,000.00.
3. Provide security in the form of a bank guarantee of R1m, to cover the licence holder against any claim by clients in the event that it is unable to discharge its obligation when services required have been used or paid for, as may be required by the Authority.
4. Inform the Authority in writing of any change of Management, Directors and Shareholders in the Company holding the licence during the validity of the licence.
5. Ensure that the premises in which the business of Tour Operation is to be conducted conforms with the requirements of the Ministry responsible for Tourism.
6. Ensure that the Office is used exclusively for the conduct of the business of Tour Operator. In this respect, the Company must not share its Office premises with another business house or with the Company’s parents or subsidiary Company or run other business other than the Tour Operator Business.
7. Display at the entrance of the Office a prominent signboard, depicting only the registered name of the Company.