Manufacture of Textiles
Download Application Form
Where the projected annual turnover of the manufacturing enterprise
|5 Years||10 Years|
|Does not exceed R100,000||SCR1200||SCR2400|
|Exceeds R100,000 but does not exceed R500,000||SCR1400||SCR2800|
Documents To Accompany Application
- In the case of an individual applying for a licence , documentary proof
to the satisfaction of the Authority that the applicant has the education, competence, skill or experience required of a holder of the licence
- In the case of a firm, documentary proof of the education, competence, skill or experience referred to in paragraph (a) in respect of each of the partners of the firm
- In the case of a corporate body
(i) copies of the certificate of incorporation and memorandum of
(ii) documentary proof to the satisfaction of the Authority that the
applicant has in its employment persons including the manager possessing the required education, skill, competence or experience
- Documentary proof that the applicant is the owner or lessee of the premises to be used for manufacturing
- Where the premises referred to in paragraph (d) is new or has been renovated
(i) planning approval and certificate of occupancy that the premises comply with all the planning requirements under the laws of Seychelles
(ii) a certificate from the person in charge of the Fire Brigade that the premises comply with the planning requirements relating to fire protection under the laws of Seychelles.
- Letter of approval from the Ministry responsible for Industries
(not applicable to small scale manufacturing of food products where the annual turnover does not exceed R10000
- A signed statement of the estimated gross turnover for the first year of manufacturing after the grant or renewal of licence
- Licence holder shall
(i) ensure that the relevant premises comply with all occupational safety requirements under the laws of Seychelles
(ii) make arrangements with SWAC or a licensed refuse collector for the disposal of refuse from the premises and
(iii) keep the premises clean at all times and maintain it in good order and repair
- The holder of a licence shall display the licence at a conspicuous place at his principal place of business
To comply with the licences (manufacturing) regulations 1999
This licence permits you to manufacture clothing garments.
To display this licence at a conspicious place on the business premises specified in the licence.
‘’Once issued, licence fee is non-refundable’’.
(i) to ensure that the relevant premises comply with all occupational safety requirements under the laws of Seychelles.
(ii) keep the premises clean at all times and maintain it in good order and repair.
(iii) to provide good quality of work, workmanship on contracts undertaken and respect the dealine for completion of work agreed with clients.
2. Operational hours should be restricted on
weekdays from 08.00 hrs to 16.oo hrs
saturdays from 08.00 hrs to 12.00 hrs
with no works on sundays.
You are reminded to make necessary arrangements with a licensed refuse collector or a licensed hirer of commercial vehicle approved by LWMA for the disposal of rubbish from your premises. You are also to ensure that the area surrounding your premises are kept clean and a bin should be placed on the premises.
Must at all times during the duration of this licence, have a valid lease agreement, and copy of same to be provided to this authority.