Professional Services (An Architect)
Download Application Form
Documents To Accompany Application
a) in the case of an individual
(I) a certificate showing that the applicant possesses a degree or diploma in architecture or engineering from an institution of international repute acceptable to the Authority; or
(ii) Documentary proof that the applicant has the necessary competence, experience and skill to provide services as an architect or engineer;
b) in the case of a firm, a certificate referred to in paragraph (a) (i) and documentary proof of competency, experience and skill referred to in paragraph (a) (ii) in respect of each of the partners of the firm; and
c) in the case of a corporate body
(I) Documentary proof to the satisfaction of the Authority that the corporate body has in its employment persons who satisfy the requirements of paragraph (a).
(ii) a true copy of the certificate of incorporation and memorandum of association.
To comply with licences (professional services) regulations, 2011
‘’once issued, licence fee is non-refundable’’.
1. All drawings should have the name of the architect clearly printed and signed by the said person.
2. The licensee should under no circumstances sign architectural drawings prepared by non-licenced architect or any firm of architect or other person. Failure to comply with this condition will result in the licence being revoked.
3. The extent of works and class of projects permitted to be undertaken by the licensee may be subjected to revision at any time. The licensee will be given 28 days notice of any such revisions as and when applicable.
4. To ensure that good quality service is provided to the public and contractual obligations and deadlines are respected.
5. To display this licence at a conspicuous place on the business premises specified in the licence.
The holder of a licence under these regulations, may, subject tothe trades tax act,import and sell goods specified in the licence where the holder is required to supply the goods as part of the service which the holder holds a licence.